My father

  The person whom I  admire the most in my life is my father.Anyone can be a father but it takes someone special to be a dad and that's the only reason why I call you dad.My father is not just my hero but an inspiration for everyone around. Besides being a great father, a good husband and an obedient son, he is a very noble human being. He treats everyone alike and does not distinguish between anyone based on their caste, religion or social status. Everyone in our family, extended family and neighbourhood talks highly about him because of his extremely friendly and helpful nature.His kind and helpful nature always motivated me to help others and realize the fact that God is observing everything and no matter what type of bad circumstance we will go through in our life there will be the people who will help us back.

     My father is a true motivator and inspirer.I still remember whenever I used to decrease my grades he never scolded but instead he used to teach me and helped me to to increase my grade.And I still remember it was my first time that I cooked something and I directly went to my father to examine the taste of the food and his expression was priceless.He told that that the food was delicious but in actuality the food came to be worst food I had in my entire life when I tasted.From that day,I realized that how much he loves me and is so perfect at hiding my flaws and always desperate to motivate me.Whenever I talk to my grandparents about my father, they always say about his naughtiness but at the same time the friendly and generous nature.He always say me that serving those in need is the biggest achievement to make the one feel actual happy and always stay down to earth no matter how much success you achieve in your life.So these qualities makes my father special and I am really grateful to have you as my father.I LOVE YOU DADDY and my love and respect for you will always remain unconditional.





Comments

Popular Posts