Tihar

                                       My Tihar Experience

After two weeks long wait ,Tihar eventually bashed my gate.
Tihar is my favorite festival because this is the time when we see the actual colorfulness,people chanting deusi and bhaili and all in all actual valley full of beauty.This Tihar was unexpectedly really enjoyfull more than I thought.So let me share my experience from the very first day to last day.

We all know that the first day is kaag Tihar. On this day I went to terrace to feed the crow and I waited for crow to arrive but none of the crow came so I didn't stay there further more and I went to roof and after a long wait crow arrived and ate the food.

On the second day i.e kukur Tihar we offered food to the dog.Actually we have one dog on our relative's house named Jackie and we went there and offered food to the dog.We played a lot with Jackie on that day.

The third day is Laxmi puja.We cleaned our house early in the morning.We all managed the stuffs required for puja.Then we decorated our doorways
and windows with Garland  made of marigold.Then we easy and mop the residence with cow dung and red soil to make it natural and clean.Then we lit up our residence in and out  made so one can mild up the path the goddess laxmi comes to our house.Then it was time to make rangoli.Initially I helped my sister to make rangoli and even I learnt to make it and I made rangoli myself.
On the evening time we did Laxmi puja and we lightened the oil lamp (diyo) on the doorways to welcome prosperity.Though I didn't go to play deusi this year but I enjoyed  other playing deusi in our home in the evening time.After having dinner we went to roof to watch the beautiful valley on Tihar I clicked a lot of pictures there.

On the day of Govardhan puja which is on fourth day I did nothing but I completed all my assignments and went for shopping for Bhai tika.

On the last and foremost day which is Bhai tika,I put tika to my brothers.This time Bhai tika was really special because I celebrated this Bhai tika with my own brother who live in foreign country.I put tika to my brothers and they gave us beautiful 
gifts.We also went to watch movie and ate deliciously delish food items on this day.


                    *****Thank-you*****

Comments

Popular Posts