Father's day

                                            My father
                                           
                                            
The person I admire ever in my life is only my lovely father.My father's name is SAHABIR KARKI. I still remember all my childhood memories with my father. He was the real reason of my happiness and joy. What I am is because of him as my mother was always busy in the kitchen and other household activities and it was my father who has joy with me and my sister. I understand he is very unique Dad in the world. I am feeling of being so lucky to have such father in my life. I always praise to god to give me such opportunity to take birth in the family with good father.

He is very polite and peaceful person. He never scolded me and takes my all mistakes very easily and makes me realise my all mistakes very politely. He is the boss of my family and helps each and every member of the family.He is account advisor as a profession.  He  is really a good dad not because he helps me but because of his knowledge, strength, helping nature and most importantly his way of handling people.
He always respects his parents means my grandparents and cares for them all time. I still remember that when I was little, my grandparents were generally talked to me about my father naughtiness in his childhood but they told me that your father is very good person in his life, be like him. . My dad is my inspiration, he always becomes ready to help me in my school tasks and even make sure that I am maintaining good grade.
My father was born in  poor family however currently  we are living middle class as family where all of our all to big demands get fulfilled easily. The family who shares all their sorrow, sadness , and about all the things we did on that day.
He is very much strict that I feel very afraid to talk to him sometimes.But he has chilled and very friendly type of nature whom I can freely share good vibes.He is the strength pillar of my family.I regard him as the god and respect him a lot for the things he have been doing for us till now. I LOVE YOU DADDY!!!







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts