MY EXPERIENCE IN JAGAT MANDIR

Time is really unimaginably amazing when it comes talking about it's speed.All the proverbs I had heard about time's speed , I used to think that it's just a myth that people believe on but I have soon came to realize the fact that it actually exists when I experienced 4 years being completed  in just a blink. And these years were really memorable filled with extreme joy and sadness.And these memories I spent was in JAGAT MANDIR.So,I'm going to share my 4 years experience in JAGAT MANDIR.

I still remember it was month of chaitra and inspite of  realizing those hardships I was going to suffer after one month, I eventually decided to leave my amazing helpful teachers and my classmates including my best friend.I felt really sad to leave my school.And with new enthusiasm and energy,I got admitted to a new school JAGAT MANDIR.The very first day I still get flashback of entering this school,sir guided me towards the school.All were staring at me and that's why I became way too nervous then.Two girls came near me and asked my name and those two girls were chotti and aakriti.I kept my bag and went for assembly.Finally assembly was over and first period started where khem sir took the first period and made me start for introduction.Then I turned back and that gave me goosebumps as the class was fully covered by the students.And I could hardly remember everyone's name with clarity.This year was spent with happiness and sadness equally.Similarly,two more years also went the same.Though it was really hard to adjust in different environment and make new friends,within these years I have made many friends and established good relation.And I can't believe that we are almost at the end of class 10 and soon leave this school but to be honest I have captured a lot of memories and feel proud that I have learnt many life morals from this school.

JAGAT Mandir has not only taught me to study nicely and lose hope during failures but also has taught me to portray my abilities with confidence.I was totally unaware about my  speaking ability but due to the speeches I presented in the assembly helped to boost up my confidence.Thanks to JAGAT Mandir for that.These 4 years are special 4 years filled with intense happiness and sadness and anger sometimes.But the amalgamation of these feeling will be really to my heart forever.Thanks JM!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts