AADIKO MANORAM NRITYA

                  My wonderful experience on 
                      watching a play!!!!     

   On 2076/1/26,Thursday we all students of grade 10 along with grade 8 and 9 were taken to watch a drama called "AADIKO MANORAM NRITYA" in which the life of today's teens is  showcased very wisely by the actors.

    We all students got notified that we will be taken to watch a play of around 1 and half hour.So all students of our class were excited but more than them I was really very overjoyed because I love watching movies and grasping new expressions from the movie but more than that I was going to see a drama which will be live and would be far different than movie because in the movie,all the  scenes are completed after numerous takes and edits.But in live drama,dialogue delivery and expressions should  be perpetual.So on Thursday,we all are our tiffin and sharp at 1:00o'clock we all students were called and made to assemble.Then we headed towards SHILPEE THEATRE,Battisputali,the destination of the theatre.We had to walk but I felt so difficult to walk after some duration because I was suffering from fever but anyhow managed to reach  there.So after entering the hall I felt different environment.So we took our seats and the director of the drama came and introduced himself and the
play.He too made us play interesting games.And finally the play started and my concentration towards it too.The story is all about the teens like us who have been going through various obstacles.And in this stage the teens prefer to spend more time with pals than family and when they don't get any friend to whom they can share their happiness and sorrow then that will be the reason for them to feel loneliness in their life.So if someone gets good friend then they're lucky enough and can pursue their carrier without any ruination but if someone gets bad circle of friends then that's the time they'll get involved in bad activities like smoking, bullying others and so on.I really got goosebumps by the story and the acting of each and every actors on how they presented today's youngsters.And finally the act was completed and we were told something about this play.And the director pointed towards our row and now I started shivering because I was afraid of getting my name called.So another school had told something about the play and my all friend were looking at me and insisting me to say something and encouraged me and that factor for me was enough to prove my speaking skills through my point of view.So whatever I felt and saw practically in real life and what would the measures to minimize that I said very clearly and I was very happy when the director and my friends appreciated my point of view.So we finally went out of the theatre and met all the actors and I complimented them.We then clicked the pictures with the actors and headed towards the school.

So this is my experience on watching the play for the very first time and got to realize the fact that the finest actors still exists in our country which are probably good gifted due to their astounding facial expressions. 


Some of the pictures shown above are of the drama.And finally I want to thank our school for taking us to see such an inspirational drama and making us realize to always have a good motive in our life.

Comments

  1. Wow!I really liked the way you have shown today's teenagers' life.Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts