Rakshya Bandhan😃

                                     Rakshya Bandhan
                                     
 
  Raksha Bandhan' is a famous festival of Hindus. It is also called the festival of 'Rakhi'. It falls on Purnima or full moon day in the month of Shravan according to Hindu Calendar. It is celebrated across all over India. 

'Raksha' means protection and 'Bandhan' means bound. Thus 'Raksha Bandhan' means the 'Bond of Protection'. On this day, Sisters tie a special band on their brothers' wrist as a mark of affection. This thread is called the 'Rakhi'. The brothers in return takes a lifelong vow to protect their sisters. On the day of Raksha Bandhan, brothers and sisters reaffirm their pious bonds of affection. This time raksha Bandhan was held on August 26,Sunday😃😃😃
      It’s that part of the year when our televisions are filled with the advertisements of chocolates and greetings cards. Siblings are the most excited ones in the families looking forward to celebrating their bond of love on the auspicious full moon day of the month of Shravan. Yes, it’s the celebration of Raksha Bandhan, which falls on 
 As the name suggests, Raksha Bandhan is the celebration of the unsaid promise that every brother makes to his sister, to stand by her and protect her through all the hurdles of life. It’s the promise to cherish the good times and fight against all odds with togetherness. It's a day to remember the sweet little moments of childhood when the world was nothing but a large playground to foster dreams together.
                        
I was very sad this year because our school unfortunately didn't provide holiday on this occasion 😞.I woke up early in the morning at sharp5:00o'clock.And I remained busy managing my books and helping my sister in house chores.Then I along with my sister went to buy sweets and gifts for my brothers.One of my brothers came to put rakhi quarter to 9.And I was very late to go school.So,I put on him rakhi in haste as it was already 9:20.And I recirece precious gift from him.But unfortunately,I couldn't put rakhi to four brothers who I was going to meet after 2 years. Unluckily,when I reached home they had already left.I was very upset that time.But then I am planning to visit him soon.I couldn't put rakhi to my own brother as he lives in abroad.Anyway,I miss him a lot.
                                 
               

However in haste,but this time my rakhibwas very special as the brother feels abundantly blessed with his sister’s prayers and lavishly showers gifts on her. The bond of protection ties individuals in a knot of eternal love and security. It is a day to come together to re-live moments of joy and love and promote a feeling of oneness and harmony. I really love this festival and I genuinely want to put rakhi to my own brother next year.
  
                                          I want to say that,......

                                        

  

Comments

Popular Posts