Spectacular tour

                                  🌼🌼Tour Experience🌼🌼
                                  
 
Every school wants their students to be creative.And every school takes their students for excursion and tour.Travelling broadens our mind and provides wonderful opportunity to explore the place and grab priceless knowledge from the place.Likeswise our also took us for one night two days tour on the precious place in Nepal called KURINTAR, DHADING.Our school took us on 16 and 17th mangsir.

As we got to know that we are going for tour,we all girls discussed about the things to be brought for tour.I was so much excited and I couldn't sleep all night.Initially, my mother didn't allow me to go there but next day when I heard attractions of the place from khem sir,my excitement increased and I convinced my mother.Then she permitted me to go there.

Next day on 16th mangsir, we all students gathered at sharp 9: oo'clock. And we did photo session before leaving from there.And we stepped bus at 10: oo'clock. We sang and even danced on the bus and played antachirri with my friends and teachers. We reached up to our destination quarter to 4: oo' clock.I couldn't not notice that we came up to our destination due to enjoyment.

We clicked down the photos on the bus too.








After reaching there,we ate our lunch and freshened up.We again clicked down the photos.And we danced and played hide and seek as there was a big area.We kept our bags at our respective tents⛺⛺.

Then it was time to go for an evening walk .We decided to go to the rural areas and for that we had to cross trishuli bridge which seemed so much difficult but I hopefully did that. We again did photo session there.I was quite afraid but I crossed that with my friends.




Then we went rural village and gossiped with the villagers.And I clicked the photos of the lands and villages.

And at 6: oo'clock ,we came back and danced a lot. And at 8:oo' clock, we ate our dinner.Then at 10:oo' clock we ate delish sekuwa with teachers and friends.
And Deepak sir decided to go to the Riverside to estimate whether there was ghost or not.I was afraid and khem sir knew that I was afraid and frightened me more. And we went there but fortunately there was no any ghost and at 12: oo:'clock ,we slept.

And we woke  up at 6:oo'clock and we went for hiking and clicked down the photos.

We walked for a long time and reached to our destination i.e temple.We clicked photos there and we came back and played in the Riverside .


We returned back at 4: oo' clock and reached at 8: oo:' clock.It was such a spectacular experience in my entire life.🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹


Comments

Popular Posts