Father's day

                                        Father's day Special   🎈🎈.                                                                                                My father's name is Sahabir Karki. He is 40 years old. He works in an office. He is very honest as well as kind person. As, father's day is coming soon. I want to write something about me and my father.🎀🎀.                                                                                                                                                                                                   Every father is special to their children. Likewise, my father is special to me and my family. He loves me and my family very much. He always make me smile. Sometimes he is very strict as well. Whenever,I make any mistake, he gives punishment as well. But when I start crying,he immediately makes me smile by cracking jokes and by providing me chocolates.He always fulfills our all demands. Dad,you are my real superhero.                                                                       Love you Daddy!😄



                                                

Comments

Popular Posts